Research Strategy Design
User experience design (UXD or UED) is the process of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the product.
User experience is any aspect of a person’s interaction with a given IT system, including the interface, graphics, industrial design, physical interaction, and the manual.
UX is the: what, when, where, why, how, and who of a product. Pretty much everything that affects a user’s interaction with that product.In other words we can say that
“A UX Designer aims for that sweet spot where user needs & business needs overlap.”
User experience design is integrated into software development and other forms of application development to inform feature requirements and interaction plans based upon the user’s goals. Every new software introduced must keep pace with the rapid technological advancements. The benefits associated with integration of these design principles include:
- Avoiding unnecessary product features
- Simplifying design documentation and customer-centric technical publications
- Improving the usability of the system and therefore its acceptance by customers
- Expediting design and development through detailed and properly conceived guidelines
- Incorporating business and marketing goals while protecting the user’s freedom of choice